The exception site list is managed in the Security tab of the Java Control Panel. The list is shown in the tab. To add, edit or remove a URL from list, Click Edit Site List and follow the directions shown.
Add a URL
- Click on the Edit Site List button.
- Click the Add in the Exception Site List window.
- Click in the empty field under Location field to enter the URL. Example: http://myexample.com (Note: URL should begin with http:// or https://)
- Click OK to save the URL that you entered.
- Click Continue on the Security Warning dialog.